Welcome to the official XiiaLive support forum! You can ask questions and get direct support from the developer.

Please note that we are a team with one developer and one graphics designer. We like to personally answer posts but aren't always able to do so as quickly as we would like to. In order to help us become more efficient, please follow the steps below when posting new questions, ideas or bugs.

Please post under one of the following:

QUESTIONS OR IDEAS
If you have a question or idea, start by typing it in the box provided and search below under similar topics to see if you can find an answer. If you don’t find an answer then simply post a new question or idea.

BUGS
If you spotted a bug and you want to let us know about it, first try searching for OPEN bug posts with similar issues and add any details you think might help us with it. Also, make sure to up vote the OPEN bug post so we know how critical it is. If no OPEN bug posts are found simply post a new one.

Posting new bugs

When you post new bugs please give us as many details as you can! This will help us resolve issues quickly and easily.

Common details we need:
  1. What device do you have?
  2. What OS version is it running?
  3. What happened?
  4. What did you expect to have happened?
  5. What steps reproduce the issue?

Don't have the app yet? Get XiiaLive or XiiaLive Pro now for Android! Or get XiiaLive for iOS!
Fixed

xiialive beta widget no Wifi sleep

Anonymous 14 years ago updated by Jona (Lead Developer) 13 years ago 0
After playing and stopping, the Wifi won't sleep when the screen goes off. This only happens with the widget and not the main program.
Answer
Jona (Lead Developer) 13 years ago

Could you let us know if this issue is resolved in version 2.1.7?

Fixed

Translation Error

Anonymous 14 years ago updated by Jona (Lead Developer) 13 years ago 0
Wrong Translation in the settings: In the Backup Section i found the word Datenbenk.. the correct translation would be Datenbank.
Answer
Thanks! Any other translation errors you might spot let us know! :)
Answered

How can I listen to my "tags" songs on my Android phone?

Dale Coffer 12 years ago updated by Jona (Lead Developer) 12 years ago 0
I would like to know how can i listen to my "TAGS" songs from my playlist on my Android Phone?
Answer
Jona (Lead Developer) 12 years ago
Currently you can't listen to your tags. However, our next major update will allow you to easily search the tagged song on YouTube or any other search service you might have installed on your phone.
Under review

Search text is very sticky, version 3.1.0

Peter 10 years ago updated by Jona (Lead Developer) 10 years ago 0
I entered a search string, then I clear it. Now it appears always when I access Search again. IN ADDITION, the new UberStations directory finds nothing in this situation. When I clear data (in Android App Settings), UberStations displays again. ShoutCast does not even display any station after clearing data. Version XiiaLive 3.1.0 Pro. Earlier versions worked. No chance to obtain version 3.0.3.3 again, I'm locked into 3.1.0 at Google Play, and Dont Want go back to the Amazon version where I do have older backups.
Answer
Jona (Lead Developer) 10 years ago
We have had issues with SHOUTcast the past week where it was not working. Currently, this issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you are still experiencing any issues. Thanks!
Will be answered

Please include asx streaming.

Gene Guarin 13 years ago updated by Jona (Lead Developer) 13 years ago 0
Answer
I'm happy to let you know that we are actively developing this area... We hope to have this available very soon. 1-2months...
Answered

Can't find station "Ven a La Luz"

Priscilla Ibarra Maldonado 10 years ago updated by Jona (Lead Developer) 9 years ago 1
im looking for the station "Ven a La Luz" but cant ffind it even tho my bro in law does have it on xiialive
Answer
Jona (Lead Developer) 9 years ago
Please make sure to use the SHOUTcast directory when you search for that station. Simply press DIRECTORIES from the home page or tap on the blue bar above the radio lists.
Completed

Sort stations by bitrate

Maciej Sopek 12 years ago updated by Rodrigo (Developer) 8 years ago 9

it would be great to be able to sort radio stations by bitrate, so i can see the best quality ones first. I only listen to 128kbps or better,so that would be awsome:).thanks for fixing that bug with last.fm!

Answer
Rodrigo (Developer) 8 years ago

Hi Jason,

We will keep in mind your suggestion.

Thanks,

Answer
Please take a look at the following post.  It explains what is the issue and also how to resolve.  Please do fix #2:

Under review

106.7 KROQ Los Angeles no stream on wifi, only on data

Anthony Loya 9 years ago updated by Ralph 8 years ago 1
My local radio station 106.7 KROQ has stopped streaming when I'm on wifi. If I switch to data only, the station will stream fine. What happened to wifi streaming for this station?
Answered

Import station(s) from TuneIn

Nedim Filipović 11 years ago updated by Jona (Lead Developer) 10 years ago 5

There was another post similar to this 2 years ago... so I was wondering if it's possible now to import a station from TuneIn to XiiaLive? TuneIn is the only place I can listen to this station, while rest of my stations are all through XiiaLive.

http://tunein.com/radio/Happi-927-s185833

I'd hate to completely switch to TuneIn, since I am used to this app which pretty much works flawlessly.

Thanks.

Answer
Jona (Lead Developer) 10 years ago

At the moment we don't have any way to import stations from TuneIn. :( We are working hard on other awesome features and after those are complete we will be moving to a much improved way to handle your XiiaLive favorites.  

Meanwhile, I recommend you try using the new directory UberStations, available for free on XiiaLive, to find some of your TuneIn favorite stations. 

If you still can't find your favorite stations please read this post:

http://support.xiialive.com/topic/285095-last-resort-search-for-your-favorite-station/