Fixed

Stop button not working properly on AAC+ streams

Matthew Osborne 12 years ago updated by Jona (Lead Developer) 9 years ago 3

Since the 3.0.0 update, whenever I hit the 'Stop' button when listening to an AAC+ stream, the player displays the message 'stopping...' and just hangs. Although the audio stream does stop, I am then unable to start any other streams.  I have to forcibly kill the application thru the Android app manager to use it again.  It only happens on AAC+ streams though... all other formats appear to stop correctly.  My phone is an LG Optimus V... if you need me to get application logs for you please send me instructions on how to get them and I will provide as needed.

Answer

Answer
Fixed
This issue should no longer happen when using the FFMPEG stream engine. This is currently the default stream engine.

Thanks for the feedback in regards to this issue. One big tip; If you ever get into this problem again simply long press the stop button to forcefully kill the streaming process... That will fix the issue really fast! :)

In any case, yes capturing the logs after reproducing the issue would help big time! Here is how to do that:

http://support.xiialive.com/topic/38494-how-to-collect-error-logs/

Also, after you reproduce the issue please try restarting your devices... Who knows it might help fix the issue.

Answer
Fixed
This issue should no longer happen when using the FFMPEG stream engine. This is currently the default stream engine.