Answered

Cannot install 2.2.4 under Android 1.6

svgt 12 years ago updated by Jona (Lead Developer) 12 years ago 7
I try to install the current version under Android 1.6. The message is: XiiaLive could not be installed  on this device. The device is HP Compaq Airlife 100. With the old version 2.1.0 installation is successful.

Answer

Answer
Answered
Bad installation file used from the internet.  Original release version is required.
This is a very interesting device... Are you trying to install from the Android Market?
No, because I don't have the AndroidMarket at my old bad Android 1.6. I catched the apk file for free in the internet. There are two markets here in Germany, androidpit.de and android.pdassi.de. But they do not offer your apps.
It's very hard to support apk downloaded from the internet since they are often pirated versions with added hacks.  This might be the cause.  Please try download Amazon AppStore if available on your country.
The Amazon AppStore is not available in Germany. Is there a chance to get the free Lite version from you as an apk file?
+1
Thank you so much for the lite version. I installed and ran it successfully.
Answer
Answered
Bad installation file used from the internet.  Original release version is required.