Please note that we are a team with one developer and one graphics designer. We like to personally answer posts but aren't always able to do so as quickly as we would like to. In order to help us become more efficient, please follow the steps below when posting new questions, ideas or bugs.
Please post under one of the following:
QUESTIONS OR IDEAS
If you have a question or idea, start by typing it in the box provided and search below under similar topics to see if you can find an answer. If you don’t find an answer then simply post a new question or idea.
If you spotted a bug and you want to let us know about it, first try searching for OPEN bug posts with similar issues and add any details you think might help us with it. Also, make sure to up vote the OPEN bug post so we know how critical it is. If no OPEN bug posts are found simply post a new one.
Posting new bugsWhen you post new bugs please give us as many details as you can! This will help us resolve issues quickly and easily.
Common details we need:
- What device do you have?
- What OS version is it running?
- What happened?
- What did you expect to have happened?
- What steps reproduce the issue?
Don't have the app yet? Get XiiaLive or XiiaLive Pro now for Android! Or get XiiaLive for iOS!
- Sony Xperia Z2
- Android 5.0.2
- For some reason XiiaLive has stopped giving me track updates in the past week or so. I find this useful because it allows me to pause the player and skip between tracks on the radio using the blue marks on the streaming schedule. At the moment, none of those are showing for either of the main stations -Team Rock Radio and Planet Rock UK - I use having done so previously.
- To be able to see the blue lines that mark tracks beginning.
- It simply doesn't happy at the moment.
The song title no longer appears in the device notification area. The app icon shows but there is no song title. Asus transformer infinity, android version 4.1.1
Thanks for the screenshots! I'm able to understand exactly where you see the issue. I was able to reproduce the issue on a tablet. I'm able to see the track information if I expand the notifications but that notification popup is empty. Its really odd issue but I'll look into it and hopefully I have fixed for next update! Thanks again for your help!
What version of XiiaLive are you using? Please make sure to have the latest v22.214.171.124. Also, if with the latest you still have issues can you provide a screenshot of what you see?
To capture logs:
- Download "Log Collector" from the Android Market.
- Once you reproduce the issue open the Log Collector app
- The app will prepare an email. Send it to us at email@example.com. Please place a title to the email so that we know it came from you...
"Fail to connect".
However, works fine on 3G.
Example stream: http://wmlive.bbc.co.uk/wms/nations/scotland
This issue should be resolved latest release of XiiaLive.
Could questions for you:
1. What device do you have and what version of Android is it running?
2. Can you try playing an AAC and MPEG format station? Which one is having the choppy issue?
By the way next update a few things are changing internally for the EQ.
Ok, good and bads news...
- v2.1.9 is out and resolved this issue! :)
Customer support service by UserEcho