No similar topics found.
- Fixed issue with self added stations set as shortcut stations
- Partial fixes to alarm issues seen by some users
- Added option to change user agent under setting
- Temp revert to use station title from network
- Fixed internal mime resolve for new playback requests
- Fixed stream engine switching not taking effect
- Fixed active station not updating correctly on stations lists
- Fixed lock screen and notification player NEXT button to match App control settings
- Fixed free to paid auto copy over missing some stations
- Updated internal libraries
- Improved search UI and behavior
- Search history items now removable
- Fixed various internal issues
- Fixed alarm snooze
- Fixed favorite prev/next button not working
- Fixed error reported when no favorite stations available
- Improved support for RTSP protocol along with metadata handling
- Fixed app settings getting lost on Android 5 and greater
- Reorganized app settings
- Fixed app notification reloading after app was closed
- Fixed crash caused when surfing MUSIC or TALK stations
- Top songs under MUSIC page now direct you to a station playing it
- Smarter PREV/NEXT favorites control now knows what station to play next
- Fixed location acquiring issues for LOCAL stations
- Pull to refresh support added for UberStations directory
- Audio focus now retained a bit longer after media playback ends
- Increased alarm max timeout to 60 min
- Added smaller alarm fade length to 15 sec
- Fixed crash caused by app when trying to take you to BT settings
- Fixed FFmpeg engine not initializing properly
- Fixed player artwork image not showing properly
- Added artwork download disable option
- Added support for stations sending their song artwork.
- Removed extra logging from charset detector
- Updated min alarm volume to 5%
- Fixed disable lockscreen player for Android 5+
- Fixed local stations not showing for users outside the US
- Fixed EQ loosing its enabled state
- Fixed SHOUTcast description under About page
- New OpenSSL 1.0.1s library
- Data guard causes stream to stop playing
- Fixed issue with all caps HTTP URI scheme
- Fixed favorites and history list scroll position getting reset
- Fixed crash caused when share backup encounters no apps to share with
- Fixed various translation issues
- Fixed unsupported format E:-12 do to missing https protocol
- Fixed app startup crash
- Updated app privacy link
- Fixed original skin landscape player buttons gone
- Patched rare bug causing random crash with radio list song updater
- Fix major bug where the notification was not shown when playback was active
- Fixed collapsed player showing ghosted buttons
- Fixed broken min/max bitrate filter option
- Updated FFmpeg libs to version 2.8.5
- Fixed error "Unsupported Media: -31" caused by some streams
- Http 4xx errors are now properly reported instead of "Unsupported format" errors
- Modified backup/restore behavior. Now restore searches for the latest backup. Also, all backups are stored in one location.
- Lock screen notifications are now public so you can see what's playing on Android 5+
- Legacy player design button hotspots are now smaller
- Next/Prev favorite stations now follow current order by settings.
- Fixed app notifications becoming unresponsive to taps
- Now stopping playback from notification widget or lock screen will leave the player visible until swiped away
- Local radio stations improved to show results outside the US
- Long press stop button causing player to crash behavior removed
- Fixed alarms list showing wrong station name
- New Danish and Slovenian language support
- Fixed alarm icon stuttering seen on Android 4.4.x.
- Improved accessibility for the blind.
- Fixed favorite station playlist URL editing not being saved.
- Allowed station genre to be empty.
- Reverted back the genre "All" option for Group by Genre.
- Fixed various bugs causing the app to crash.
- Fixed crash caused by search auto complete.
- Fixed alarm icon not showing on devices running Android 4.x.
- Fixed crash caused by notifications on some devices running Android 4.x.
- Fixed player in landscape causing crash.
- Fixed player collapsed state lost.
- New favorite stations Group by option.
- Fixed scan feature.
- Fixed crash caused by high number of cue points.
- Various internal changes to improve app performance and quality.
- New and improved backup and restore favorites option.
- Updated alarms feature to better support Android 5.x and newer.
v220.127.116.11 - [04/04/15]
- Removed player ad space
- Fixed SHOUTcast excluding station bug
- Fixed share option not enabled properly
- Fixed recommended results incorrect station played
- Fixed licensing failures seen on Android 5.x (Lollipop)
- Fixed BT connection causing app to crash
- Fixed media service crash when exiting the app
- Updated stream engine settings help text
- Updated missing fonts for XiiaLive Pro
- Fixed classic skin player crash seen on Android 3.x
- Fixed RadioReference directory crash seen on Android 5.x
- Improved album artwork search
- Improved search recommended results
- New player design with album art support!
- Improved UberStations search feature
- Added Top Songs option under genre which shows what top songs are currently playing
- Upgraded app to provide improved support for Android 5.x
- Upgraded app notifications
- Stations now display their logo artwork when available
- Updated OpenSSL library
- Various UI touches and fixes
- Fixed major bug with FFmpeg stream engine
- Fixed favorites showing incorrect stations for the selected genre
- Updated UberStations APIs
- Added opus audio streaming support
- Improved https support
- Resolved various issues with streaming rtsp/mmsh/mms/asf/wma URL links
- Added support for playing local files from file storage cloud services such as dropbox
- Fixed various Android SE bugs
- Resolved FFmpeg SE Internal error e:-14 bug
- Fixed AVRCP metadata not working on some devices
- Various internal bug fixes
- Updated FFmpeg project to latest release 2.5
- Fixed premature BT auto start causing playback on the device speakerphone
- Fixed stats reporting
- Improved audio focus behavior
- Changed stream settings from ms to sec and increased from 60 to 120 sec
- Added SHOUTcast directory support
- Added quick play settings option "Play a station without leaving the current page"
- Improved UberStations search results
- Added station and song share options
- Added arm64 support
- Updated FFmpeg to version 2.5
- Fixed crash caused by invalid station metadata
- Fixed favorites not displaying properly on iOS 8.2
- Fixed crash caused by opening links from external sources
- Fixed various small bugs causing the app to crash
- Improved various UI details
Customer support service by UserEcho