Hi Jona, I'm running Android 4.2.2 on Verizon (grrr) Galaxy Nexus with XiiaLive Pro. I just noticed that I can play music on several music apps in succession but XiiaLive doesn't seem to re-establish the audio driver after other apps have been used.
Here are my steps to reproduce (I have widgets set up for all 3 apps):
1) Stream music via XiiaLive. Works like a champ.
2) Press Stop on Xiia
3) Stream from Grooveshark app. Works like a champ.
4) Stop GS playback.
5) Try to stream from Xiia again. It looks like it's playing but no audio can be heard.
6) Stop Xiia.
7) Play music from Play Music app. Works like a champ
8) Stop PM
9) Attempt to stream from Xiia. No audio.
10) Stream from Grooveshark app. Works like a champ
11) Play music via Play Music app. Works like a champ
12) Stream from Grooveshark app. Works like a champ
If I Force Stop Xiia, it will work again but obviously not a reasonable solution. Let me know if you need logs or anything.
Kundesupport af UserEcho