- Fixed alarm snooze
- Fixed favorite prev/next button not working
- Fixed error reported when no favorite stations available
- Improved support for RTSP protocol along with metadata handling
- Fixed app settings getting lost on Android 5 and greater
- Reorganized app settings
- Fixed app notification reloading after app was closed
- Fixed crash caused when surfing MUSIC or TALK stations
- Top songs under MUSIC page now direct you to a station playing it
- Smarter PREV/NEXT favorites control now knows what station to play next
- Fixed location acquiring issues for LOCAL stations
- Pull to refresh support added for UberStations directory
- Audio focus now retained a bit longer after media playback ends
- Increased alarm max timeout to 60 min
- Added smaller alarm fade length to 15 sec
- Fixed crash caused by app when trying to take you to BT settings
- Fixed FFmpeg engine not initializing properly
- Fixed player artwork image not showing properly
- Added artwork download disable option
- Added support for stations sending their song artwork.
- Removed extra logging from charset detector
- Updated min alarm volume to 5%
- Fixed disable lockscreen player for Android 5+
- Fixed local stations not showing for users outside the US
- Fixed EQ loosing its enabled state
- Fixed SHOUTcast description under About page
- New OpenSSL 1.0.1s library
- Data guard causes stream to stop playing
- Fixed issue with all caps HTTP URI scheme
- Fixed favorites and history list scroll position getting reset
- Fixed crash caused when share backup encounters no apps to share with
- Fixed various translation issues
- Fixed unsupported format E:-12 do to missing https protocol
- Fixed app startup crash
- Updated app privacy link
- Fixed original skin landscape player buttons gone
- Patched rare bug causing random crash with radio list song updater
- Fix major bug where the notification was not shown when playback was active
- Fixed collapsed player showing ghosted buttons
- Fixed broken min/max bitrate filter option
- Updated FFmpeg libs to version 2.8.5
- Fixed error "Unsupported Media: -31" caused by some streams
- Http 4xx errors are now properly reported instead of "Unsupported format" errors
- Modified backup/restore behavior. Now restore searches for the latest backup. Also, all backups are stored in one location.
- Lock screen notifications are now public so you can see what's playing on Android 5+
- Legacy player design button hotspots are now smaller
- Next/Prev favorite stations now follow current order by settings.
- Fixed app notifications becoming unresponsive to taps
- Now stopping playback from notification widget or lock screen will leave the player visible until swiped away
- Local radio stations improved to show results outside the US
- Long press stop button causing player to crash behavior removed
- Fixed alarms list showing wrong station name
- New Danish and Slovenian language support
- Fixed alarm icon stuttering seen on Android 4.4.x.
- Improved accessibility for the blind.
- Fixed favorite station playlist URL editing not being saved.
- Allowed station genre to be empty.
- Reverted back the genre "All" option for Group by Genre.
- Fixed various bugs causing the app to crash.
- Fixed crash caused by search auto complete.
- Fixed alarm icon not showing on devices running Android 4.x.
- Fixed crash caused by notifications on some devices running Android 4.x.
- Fixed player in landscape causing crash.
- Fixed player collapsed state lost.
- New favorite stations Group by option.
- Fixed scan feature.
- Fixed crash caused by high number of cue points.
- Various internal changes to improve app performance and quality.
- New and improved backup and restore favorites option.
- Updated alarms feature to better support Android 5.x and newer.
Service d'assistance aux clients par UserEcho