XiiaLive v2.2.0/v2.2.1 - release notes
Jona (Lead Developer) 12 years ago • updated 12 years ago • 2
Release date: 06/13/2011
- New last.fm scrobble support. Need Last.FM app.
- Improved AAC/AACP buffering percent accuracy.
- Sports radio genre now shows a lot more stations.
- Improved M3U playlist compatibility parsing.
- Resolved initial audio data loss on some devices when starting MPEG stream.
- Screen OFF checks to avoid doing extra work during this state. Less work=happy battery.
- Remove powerwake lock.
- Improved MPEG streaming.
- Improved connection state monitoring.
- Menu bar scroll double tap bug fix for Android 2.2.
- Fix widget loosing station information.
- Licensing check thread leak fixed.
- Next/Prev favorites fix for URLs that are playlists.
- New error message for Android Media Framework failures. No longer a connection dropped message for these cases.
- FFMPEG getPosition crash bug resolved.
- Edit favorite category caused crash, fixed.
- Some phones could not stream mpeg content [v2.2.1 fix]
- Removed Russian translation due to not being ready [v2.2.1 fix]
Customer support service by UserEcho