keeps giving me a "request timeout" and wont let me play my music
A request timeout occurs when a connection request has taken more than the predetermined timeout value to hear back from the server/radio station/broadcaster.
Why does this occur?
1. Your internet connection could possibly be very slow at the moment of the request.
2. There is no access to the internet.
3. The server/radio station/broadcaster was too busy or overworked and took too long to respond to a request.
4. Usually there is a lot of latency on wireless networks and that could also cause a request timeout.
5. The server/radio station/broadcaster could be located very far thus a request take a lot longer than expected.
Could you provide the URL to the station you are having issues with? I would like to take a look.
I'm getting the same thing, but it is only happening in one area of the app which is Local.
Служба підтримки клієнтів працює на UserEcho