Please note that we are a team with one developer and one graphics designer. We like to personally answer posts but aren't always able to do so as quickly as we would like to. In order to help us become more efficient, please follow the steps below when posting new questions, ideas or bugs.
Please post under one of the following:
QUESTIONS OR IDEAS
If you have a question or idea, start by typing it in the box provided and search below under similar topics to see if you can find an answer. If you don’t find an answer then simply post a new question or idea.
If you spotted a bug and you want to let us know about it, first try searching for OPEN bug posts with similar issues and add any details you think might help us with it. Also, make sure to up vote the OPEN bug post so we know how critical it is. If no OPEN bug posts are found simply post a new one.
Posting new bugsWhen you post new bugs please give us as many details as you can! This will help us resolve issues quickly and easily.
Common details we need:
- What device do you have?
- What OS version is it running?
- What happened?
- What did you expect to have happened?
- What steps reproduce the issue?
Don't have the app yet? Get XiiaLive or XiiaLive Pro now for Android! Or get XiiaLive for iOS!
Regardless we definitely need to dive in to the layout issues and understand why things are working like they are now...
Thanks a lot for your feedback. As you might noticed on recent releases we moved the favorites page to be on the left of the player and history to the right o fit.
FAVORITES | PLAYER | HISTORY
We took your recommendation and came up with that simple solution. Now it is a swipe away or a button press on the menu bar to get to favorites.
1. Turn on BT on phone
2. Turn on BT on car stereo
3. Wait for phone to connect to car stereo
4. Once connected, wait for Xiialive Pro to crash, dismiss the message, and then start the app
5. Start streaming music (generally the Licensing failed message appears after a couple seconds of playback, in which the music stops, and happens 1-2 times, but goes away after dismissing them a couple times)
As you can see, it gets quite bothersome to start streaming my music since there are so many crashes and interruptions in the way. I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it from the Google App store from scratch and that did not fix the issue. Note that this is a legitimate version bought from Google Play, and an Internet connection was indeed available at the time the app was opened (as I said before, I never had this problem until recently.)
Any ideas how these can be resolved?
Hey guys, the mentioned issues should now be resolved. If for some reason you are still having issues please let us know.
AVRCP 1.3 metadata supported on latest release v3.0.1.
Please let me know if this issue has been resolved with the latest version of XiiaLive Beta. Thanks!
- This issue seems to be related to Android issue 26654.
- You can post here to get Google to move on this issue fast!
- I'm still working on resolving this issue. Thanks everyone for your feedback.
Customer support service by UserEcho