Please note that we are a team with one developer and one graphics designer. We like to personally answer posts but aren't always able to do so as quickly as we would like to. In order to help us become more efficient, please follow the steps below when posting new questions, ideas or bugs.
Please post under one of the following:
QUESTIONS OR IDEAS
If you have a question or idea, start by typing it in the box provided and search below under similar topics to see if you can find an answer. If you don’t find an answer then simply post a new question or idea.
If you spotted a bug and you want to let us know about it, first try searching for OPEN bug posts with similar issues and add any details you think might help us with it. Also, make sure to up vote the OPEN bug post so we know how critical it is. If no OPEN bug posts are found simply post a new one.
Posting new bugsWhen you post new bugs please give us as many details as you can! This will help us resolve issues quickly and easily.
Common details we need:
- What device do you have?
- What OS version is it running?
- What happened?
- What did you expect to have happened?
- What steps reproduce the issue?
Don't have the app yet? Get XiiaLive or XiiaLive Pro now for Android! Or get XiiaLive for iOS!
Hello, i was wondering if there was a way of avoiding commercials? too many adds
There two things that you should know.
1. We have XiiaLive free version which is ad supported. Those ads are only visual ads. XiiaLive Pro removed those visual ads and provides other features.
2. Some stations are ad supported. That means they place audio ads. We have no control over those ads.
Let me know if you have more questions.
it would be good to let me set an early alarm, quiet with a fade and a second loud without. Classic FM then team rock radio if you get my drift...
this is a good idea. We want to keep it in mind for next releases.
ola como eu faço para add minha radio no xiialive radio 188.8.131.52:8404 radio phs gospel
currently I'm using 3 different Android powered devices. All of them seem to have troubles. I will create one thread for each of them, because there are different problems.
My Samsung Galaxy Y(oung) has some issues with the current version. The FFMpeg stream engine almost freezes the device, cause it seems to need a lot of cpu power. Also the buffer doesn't work with this engine (bug or feature?)...
The "Android" engine works well .. except for some "features". When playing a stream the "BUFFERING 100%" keeps displaying on and on, including the annoying notification sound (which can be deactivated .. oh lucky me :D ). Also the stream URL in the notification bar keeps on to be displayed on and on... quite annoying!
This is not a big problem so far, but ONE thing is critical! When pushing the "PAUSE" icon inside the player, the stream pauses and is cached, until someone would hit the "PLAY" icon... Unfortunately this icon doesn't show up, due to the "BUFFERING 100%" message!
It seems like the player thinks it has nothing to play back... Stupid player! .. Nah, just kidding!!! ;)
Okay, this should be enough so far for this post.
Ok! Lot of stuff let me try to narrow down what you believe is wrong and should work better.
1. FFmpeg stream engine almost freezes device. How can I reproduce this? Does it just make your phone slow?
2. FFmpeg buffering settings. How are you determining that this setting isn't working?
3. Annoying rolling notification bar. We are adding a new feature next release that allows you to disable the rolling notifications. In your case there seems to be some issues obviously with the streamer which is causing continuous messages.
4. You are pressing pause button while player was buffering? Thereafter you can't resume?
Customer support service by UserEcho