Please note that we are a team with one developer and one graphics designer. We like to personally answer posts but aren't always able to do so as quickly as we would like to. In order to help us become more efficient, please follow the steps below when posting new questions, ideas or bugs.
Please post under one of the following:
QUESTIONS OR IDEAS
If you have a question or idea, start by typing it in the box provided and search below under similar topics to see if you can find an answer. If you don’t find an answer then simply post a new question or idea.
If you spotted a bug and you want to let us know about it, first try searching for OPEN bug posts with similar issues and add any details you think might help us with it. Also, make sure to up vote the OPEN bug post so we know how critical it is. If no OPEN bug posts are found simply post a new one.
Posting new bugsWhen you post new bugs please give us as many details as you can! This will help us resolve issues quickly and easily.
Common details we need:
- What device do you have?
- What OS version is it running?
- What happened?
- What did you expect to have happened?
- What steps reproduce the issue?
Don't have the app yet? Get XiiaLive or XiiaLive Pro now for Android! Or get XiiaLive for iOS!
To capture logs:
- Download "Log Collector" from the Android Market.
- Once you reproduce the issue open the Log Collector app
- The app will prepare an email. Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please place a title to the email so that we know it came from you...
"Fail to connect".
However, works fine on 3G.
Example stream: http://wmlive.bbc.co.uk/wms/nations/scotland
This issue should be resolved latest release of XiiaLive.
Could questions for you:
1. What device do you have and what version of Android is it running?
2. Can you try playing an AAC and MPEG format station? Which one is having the choppy issue?
By the way next update a few things are changing internally for the EQ.
Ok, good and bads news...
- v2.1.9 is out and resolved this issue! :)
I'm not sure I 100% understand your questions. XiiaLive is only an audio player, there is no video reproduction.
Que tal que esta aplicacion tambien la pudieramos instalar en las computadoras de escritorio y o laps?
Que Tal Que està aplicacion tambien pudieramos là Instalar En Las Computadoras de Escritorio?
Customer support service by UserEcho