Please note that we are a team with one developer and one graphics designer. We like to personally answer posts but aren't always able to do so as quickly as we would like to. In order to help us become more efficient, please follow the steps below when posting new questions, ideas or bugs.
Please post under one of the following:
QUESTIONS OR IDEAS
If you have a question or idea, start by typing it in the box provided and search below under similar topics to see if you can find an answer. If you don’t find an answer then simply post a new question or idea.
If you spotted a bug and you want to let us know about it, first try searching for OPEN bug posts with similar issues and add any details you think might help us with it. Also, make sure to up vote the OPEN bug post so we know how critical it is. If no OPEN bug posts are found simply post a new one.
Posting new bugsWhen you post new bugs please give us as many details as you can! This will help us resolve issues quickly and easily.
Common details we need:
- What device do you have?
- What OS version is it running?
- What happened?
- What did you expect to have happened?
- What steps reproduce the issue?
Don't have the app yet? Get XiiaLive or XiiaLive Pro now for Android! Or get XiiaLive for iOS!
I've been hoping you'd add this for a couple years now, but it's still not available. Can you add an option to change the text color in the widget from blue to white? It's so hard to read the text in the widget, especially when in a car dock driving around in sunlight. The black background/dark blue text is not enough contrast to make it easy to read. Other than that, I really like this app!
We currently have something working but it's very very beta... Hopefully we can release beta support at ends of January. Hopefully sooner. Do you happen to have an RTSP url we can use for testing?
v2.1.8 now supports mms and mmsh. Not sure if RTSP... you could give it a try.
- Sony Xperia Z2
- Android 5.0.2
- For some reason XiiaLive has stopped giving me track updates in the past week or so. I find this useful because it allows me to pause the player and skip between tracks on the radio using the blue marks on the streaming schedule. At the moment, none of those are showing for either of the main stations -Team Rock Radio and Planet Rock UK - I use having done so previously.
- To be able to see the blue lines that mark tracks beginning.
- It simply doesn't happy at the moment.
The song title no longer appears in the device notification area. The app icon shows but there is no song title. Asus transformer infinity, android version 4.1.1
Thanks for the screenshots! I'm able to understand exactly where you see the issue. I was able to reproduce the issue on a tablet. I'm able to see the track information if I expand the notifications but that notification popup is empty. Its really odd issue but I'll look into it and hopefully I have fixed for next update! Thanks again for your help!
What version of XiiaLive are you using? Please make sure to have the latest v220.127.116.11. Also, if with the latest you still have issues can you provide a screenshot of what you see?
To capture logs:
- Download "Log Collector" from the Android Market.
- Once you reproduce the issue open the Log Collector app
- The app will prepare an email. Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please place a title to the email so that we know it came from you...
"Fail to connect".
However, works fine on 3G.
Example stream: http://wmlive.bbc.co.uk/wms/nations/scotland
This issue should be resolved latest release of XiiaLive.
Customer support service by UserEcho